Serological Pipettes, Polystyrene, Gamma Irrdiation YR1110
Many items are an important part of an inventory in a lab. Without them, testing samples and working in any medical environment would not be impossible. Kalstein products is offering you the possibility of having the high-end tools and products for your laboratory, so that you can rely and trust that the work you are doing, is the best.
One of the most common tools and devices inside any lab is the pipette. This is a lab tool, commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. There are several designs and purposes with different levels of accuracy and precision.
Serological pipettes function
Serological pipette’s function in a lab is to transfer milliliter volumes of liquid, from less than 1ml up to 50ml. Among the uses, we can find mixing chemical solutions or cell suspensions, transferring liquids between receptacles, or carefully layering reagents of different densities. The model we are offering to you is a virgin polystyrene’s serological pipette, a suitable material for all kinds of thermoformed packaging, providing the necessary safety for any containers and that is ideal for accurate liquid transfer or mix.
The models we have available for you are capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0 and 50.0ml. The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one-piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipettes have a durable ultrasonically welded 3-piece construction.
About the sterility, these serological Pipets come sterilized with gamma radiation and they are available with a bulk package or in a paper or plastic bag. The inner packaging is labelled individually with Lot-to-Lot traceability.
Serological pipettes accuracy
The clear black printing on the tubes are a great guarantee of a maximum accuracy of ±2%. One of the different benefits about these serological pipettes is that they have descending and ascending graduations to help pipetting and negative graduations for extra capacity.
These models have a management system EN ISO13485 with SOPs and 100,000-grade clean-room guarantee quality.
Another great feature is that they are color coded according to the international standards, that way it simplifies the storing inside the lab. The colors they come in are yellow, green, blue, red purple and black.
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene are ideal for accurate liquid transfer or mix.
- Management system EN ISO13485 with SOPs and 100,000 grade clean-room guarantee quality.
- Available with 6 capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 , 25.0 and 50.0ml The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3 piece construction.
- Clear black printing guarantee maximum an accuracy of ±2%.
- It benefit from having descending & ascending graduations to help pipetting and negative graduations for extra capacity.
- Pipettes are color coded according to the international standards to simplify identification.
- All pipettes are supplied with a cotton plug for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device.
- Serological Pipets are supplied gamma radiation, available with bulk package or in a paper/plastic bag.
- Inner packaging is individually labelled Lot-to-Lot traceability.