Dental X-ray Unit
X-rays, also known as x-rays, are an essential part of any dental care treatment plan. They are diagnostic, but they can also be preventive, helping a dentist diagnose possible oral hygiene problems in the patient's mouth before they become a major problem. An x-ray is a type of energy that passes through soft tissues and is absorbed by dense tissue. The teeth and bone are very dense, so they absorb X-rays, however they pass more easily through the gums and cheeks.
- Small size, light weight, portable.
- Memory function, just once exposure, can memory
- Exposure parameters forever
- LCD screen, all function could see clearly.
- Tact switches, smart control, convenience operating
- High frequency power supply, low radiation, handsome appearance.
- Developing in light room, image in one minutem be used for diagnoses at once.
- Be use of the intraoral cavity digital imaging system;
Parameters by Model