Dental X-ray Unit
X-rays, also known as x-rays, are an essential part of any dental care treatment plan. They are diagnostic, but they can also be preventive, helping a dentist diagnose possible oral hygiene problems in the patient's mouth before they become a major problem. An x-ray is a type of energy that passes through soft tissues and is absorbed by dense tissue. The teeth and bone are very dense, so they absorb X-rays, however they pass more easily through the gums and cheeks.
- The device is DC highg frecuency portable dental x-ray unit, smalll, light and nearly no radiation
- There are manual buttons installed on the surface of shell, operate easily. All of the components are installed in the central PC board, insulation vacuum and sealed protection make its brilliant features.
- The unit mainly suitable for oral pre- treatment diagnosis of internal organization structure and root depth and so on, is indispensable in daily clinic, especially for dental implant surgery.
- The battery is durability, it can take about five hundred images after full charged, and it can be chargedand discharged for one thousand times in its life.
- It can be connected with intra-oral digital x-ray imaging system.
Parameters by Model