- The new YR-02145 has optimized the structural design and reduced weight and volume both by 50%, can be easily mounted onto the support tray of ceiling pendant for endoscopic application.
- The "arrow" shaped front design separates working area from accessory connections.Thanks to its slightly folded edge, any liquid onto the control panel will never reach into the power socket underneath if accidental splash happens in operating theatre.
- Front panel of new YR-02145 consists of two differently sloped areas, 130 ° sloped "Measurement area" and 160 ° sloped "Control area", to provide operator great physical comfort when they setup or adjust power setting, and observe the power measurement and neutral electrode's contact situation from an ergonomic viewing angle and height.
- Heat-producing surgical methods (like electrosurgery or laser) mostly bring surgical smoke that contain hazardous (like acrylonitrile and hydrogen cyanide) which may blur surgical vision (especially for procedures into cavity) and cause harm to respiratory systems of patients,surgeons or operating theatre staff.
- Resistance from nerve,muscle,adipose tissue and bone to electrical circuits vary. Impedance response technology in YR-02145 electrosurgical system measures the tissue resistance then automatically adjust power output under preseted range, to optimize real cutting or coagulation performance, which makes YR-02145 system qualified for wide range of applications, from various open surgeries to minimal-access procedures, as well as under-water operation in Gynaecology and Urology.