Navigation Chirurgicale Optique
- Tomographic images in DICOM and captured with CT/C-arm/MRI/fMRI all are applicable in YR-02143 surgical navigation system.
- Advanced optical tracking system tracks real-time 3D position and orientation of active or passive markers attached to surgical tools, to deliver exceptional accuracy (spatial resolution 1.0mm) and reliability.
- 3D modelling and simulation method of anatomical structures in material (like skin, skull, brain tissue or target lesion) can be easily self-defined for surgical convenience.
- With navigation probe and advanced optical measurement technology integrated, surgeon can easily quantify the size and position of lesions, then design surgical approach the scientific way.
- The system provide operators four navigation modes for all-round monitoring of navigation process.
- The intelligent software will help calibrate and compensate for unexpected anatomical-structure change and brain shift induced by removal of intracranial lesion area.
- YR-02143 navigation system can be operated with surgeon mouse or touchmonitor mounted on the mobile cart or ceiling-suspension arm.
- The system automatically save all patient image data and registration information, so as to let surgeon quickly load and continue surgical navigation against unexpected cut-off of electricity supply.
Parameters by Model