The monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements. The monitor, power supplied by 100-240V～,50/60Hz, adopts 12.1'' color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder. The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.
- 12.1"TFT Color LCD.
- With Standard Interface, Oxygen Graph, Trend Chart, Big Character Interface and View Bed, Convenient to Operate.
- Powerful Functions for Parameter Waveform, Trend Storage and Review.
- Achieve Data Storage and Software Updating by USB Interface.
- Calculation of Drug Concentration.
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery, AC/DC, Can be Connected to Central Monitoring System.
- Standard Parameters: 5-lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, PR, TEMP.
- Optional Functions: IBP, ETCO2, 12-lead ECG, Built-in Thermal Printer, VGA Output, Moving Bracket, Hanging Bracket and Central Monitoring System.