Patient Monitor Old Version
10'' screen, ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, TEMP & PR
- YR-02166 multi-parameter monitor uses a 10.4"color TFT display which gives a particularly clear presentation of the basic curves. In fact, 4 curves can be simultaneously displayed.
- Accessories for adult, neonatal and pediatric patients are available.
- The multi-parameter monitor provides visual and audible alarms with individual alarm setting.
- Maximum 480 hours trend graphs enable nearly all parameters and trends to be listed.
- The multi-parameter monitor uses a built-in lead acid battery.
- It can store up to 400 groups of NIBP data.
- Different mounting solutions are available, such as wall mounting and rolling stand mounting methods.
- The monitor allows LAN connection to central monitoring system.
Our YR-02166 multi-parameter monitor is a compact patient monitor for measuring and monitoring parameters of SpO2, NIBP, Pulse, TEMP, ECG, and RESP. In addition, mainstream and sidestream EtCO2 monitoring function is optional.