Single-channel adjustable volume 0.1-2.5μl
New Launched Ergonomic Design Large Volume Laboratory Micro Pipette
Kalstein pipettes are for general purposes of accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquid volumes.
They work on the air displacement principle and use disposable tips. All our pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655.
The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water (grade 3, ISO3696) at 22°C. The Genex series have 8 sizes of Single Channel and 6 sizes of Multi Channel.
- Ergonomic design of low plunger pressure avoids repetitive strain injuries
- Volume range of 0.1-5000ul
- Large 4-position volume display and high display accuracy up to 0.002ul
- Durable high-tech synthetic material provides excellent resistance to high temperature,corrosion and weather
- Reasonable structure and exquisite technology make flexible assembling and disassembling
- Tip ejector makes easy and quick tip change
- High-elastic tip cone provides good seal and easy removal of tips
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tools supplied
- Different volume range is identified by different color top
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655 and each pipette supplied with individual test certificate
- The lower section can be autoclaved