Portable Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
YR01820 Portable Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
High-performance multiparameter water quality meter contains the 8 measurement modes. The meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen of the samples.
- Portable multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
- 2 to 5 points calibration, containing the 8 concentration points can be selected.
- Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrode, does not need to specify type of ion.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
- Selectable concentration units include the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
1 to 5 points calibration, automatically recognizes the conductivity standard solutions.
Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable DO measurements.
Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and electrode slope.
Setup menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, etc.
Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging