Benchtop Dissolved Oxygen Meter
YR01833 Benchtop Dissolved Oxygen Meter
High-accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, manual salinity and barometric pressure correction. The meter contains 9 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.2mg/L.
- High-accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable measuring results.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Setup menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability criteria, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Research and education
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Surface and groundwater monitoring
- Pond water and aquarium
- Other industrial applications
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging