Benchtop Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
YR01837 Benchtop Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
High-accuracy multiparameter water quality meter contains 13 optional parameters, the meter is suitable for measuring the conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen of the samples.
- Multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable DO measurements.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and electrode slope.
- Setup menu allows setting the 13 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging