Benchtop pH/Conductivity Meter
YR01836 Benchtop pH/Conductivity Meter
High-accuracy multiparameter water quality meter contains 12 optional parameters, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, millivolt, conductivity and TDS of the samples.
- Multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- 1 to 5 points calibration, automatically recognizes the conductivity standard solutions.
- Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensation modes.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Setup menu allows setting the 12 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging