YR01826 Benchtop pH/Ion Meter
High-accuracy benchtop pH/Ion meter, 5 points calibration, selectable concentration unit. The meter is suitable for measuring the pH, mV and ion concentration of the samples.
- High-accuracy benchtop pH/ion meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
- 2 to 5 points calibration, containing the 8 concentration points can be selected.
- Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the details of the calibration point and slope.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
- Selectable concentration units include the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Setup menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability criteria, temperature unit, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging