YR01825 Benchtop pH/Ion Meter
Professional benchtop pH/Ion meter, selectable four ion measurement methods, setup menu contains 20 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.002pH.
- Professional benchtop pH/ion meter is equipped with a 7 inch TFT display.
- Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Solution temperature coefficient compensates for the pure water samples and references the pH to 25°C.
- Limit alarm alerts when reading exceeds the range.
- 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
- Selectable ion measurement methods, including the direct reading, known addition, known subtraction, sample addition and sample subtraction.
- Selectable concentration units, including the ppm, mg/L, mol/L and mmol/L.
- 2 to 5 points calibration, containing the 8 concentration points can be selected.
- Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
- Electrode management is capable of storing the 3 slopes and recalling the calibration data of each electrode.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and electrode slope.
Water Hardness Mode:
- 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable measurement units (German degree, English degree, French degree, mmol/ and mg/L) are used for professional water hardness measurements.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Read feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Interval Readings automatically send the measured data to the computer or printer.
- Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 1000 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging