A TDS meter indicates the total dissolved solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solid particles. Dissolved ionized solids, such as salts and minerals, increase the electrical conductivity (EC) of a solution. Because it is a volume measure of ionized solids, EC can be used to estimate TDS.
YR01811 Pocket TDS Tester
Low-range pocket TDS tester, suitable for measuring the drinking water and low concentration liquids. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- Low-range pocket TDS tester is equipped with a platinum sensor.
- 1 point push-button calibration allows using the custom calibration solution.
- Selectable conversion factor is used for accurate TDS measurements.
- Hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environment.
- Pure water and drinking water
- Education and other industrial applications
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging