Pocket Conductivity Tester
An electrical conductivity meter (EC meter) measures the electrical conductivity in a solution. It is commonly used in hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water.
YR01805 Pocket Conductivity Tester
Low-range pocket conductivity tester, suitable for measuring the pure water or low conductivity liquids. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- Low-range pocket conductivity tester is equipped with a platinum sensor.
- 1 point push-button calibration allows using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life. Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environment.
- Pure water and drinking water
- Education and other industrial applications
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging