Pocket pH/°C/°F Tester
The pH meter is a sensor used in the electrochemical method to measure the pH of a solution.
The determination of pH consists of measuring the potential that develops through a thin glass membrane that separates two solutions with different concentration of protons. As a result, the sensitivity and selectivity of glass membranes during pH is well known.
Pocket pH/°C/°F Tester YR01800
Standard pocket pH meter, 1 to 3 points calibration, Automatic Temperature Compensation. The tester is suitable for measuring the pH of liquids. Accuracy: 0.01pH.
- High-performance pocket pH meter with a dual display LCD.
- Circular glass bulb electrode fully senses the pH of liquids. 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the pH buffer group (USA/NIST), number of calibration points, temperature unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Research and education
- Environmental and agricultural monitoring
- Aquaculture and hydroponics
- Drinking water and other industrial applications
Parameters by Model