Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
A magnetic stirrer is an equipment used to create rotating magnetic field. The magnetic stirrer is designed such that there is a small bar magnet and a stand or plate containing the rotating magnet.
In general, the bar magnet is coated with plastic and plate contains rotating magnet. It is possible to create a rotating magnetic field with the help of a rotating magnet.
The magnetic stirrers are also known as magnetic stir plates and quite commonly used for experiments in chemistry and biology. There are very useful when you need to mix component, either solids or liquids and get a homogeneous liquid mixture. Some of the common samples include bacterial growth media as well as buffer solutions. The main function of a stirrer is to agitate the liquid for speeding up the reactions or improving mixtures. A magnetic stirrer is often used with hot plates.
YR01805 - 7 Inch LED Digital Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
Magnetic Stirrers are widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals and other fields. KALSTEIN has a full line of stirrer, hotplate stirrer and hot plate available for different scientific research applications and they are built for functionality, safety and durability.
1. Enclosed heating plate design lower the risk of splashed liquid do into the equipment
2. SS304 rock available can be attached to equipment
3. LED digital display for easy setting and reading
4. Fixed safety circuit of 560 ℃
5. High precision of±1
6. 3D digital error code display
7. High-grade glass ceramics heating plate offers excellent chemical resistance and thermal-shock capability
8. Digital process timer allows for unsupervised operation and can be set from 1 min to 99h59min
9. Temperature/speed adjustment by digital wheels
10. Powerful motor for stirring quantities of up to 10L (H2o)
11. Hot surface warning to prevent burns
Parameters by Model