Measure pH, ion concentration, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature with a single, powerful meter. Our benchtop and portable multiparameter meters are designed to increase your productivity in the lab and in the field.
Whether working in food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, energy and power, education, government, or water and wastewater management, Kalstein’s multiparameter help you meet regulatory standards, ensure quantity control protocols are met, achieve your safety goals, and accelerate your path from challenge to solution.
Choosing a multiparameter meter reduces the amount of equipment on your benchtop or in your hands while in the field, eliminates the need for multiple meters as the display showcases multiple parameters on one unit, and saves time in transferring electrodes from meter to meter for measurements. Combine your parameters today for simultaneous measurements saving space, time, and money.
YR01835 Benchtop Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
High-accuracy multiparameter water quality meter contains 15 optional parameters, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen of the samples.
• Multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
• 2 to 5 points calibration, containing the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrode, does not need to specify type of ion.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Selectable concentration units include the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• 1 to 5 points calibration, automatically recognizes the conductivity standard solutions.
• Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20°C/25°C), TDS factor, linear
and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable DO measurements.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
• Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and electrode slope.
• Setup menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
stability criteria, temperature unit, auto-power off, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
• Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.