Vertical Pulse Vacuum Autoclave (Handwheel type)
Vacuum autoclaving, also known as pre-vacuum autoclaving or sterilizing is more suited in cases where air cannot be easily removed from sterilization media. This may include large or porous items such as animal cages and bedding sterilization as well as wrapped surgical kits. The vacuum function in these autoclaves allows deeper sterilization of the contents, as it completely evacuates the ambient air within, allowing high-temperature steam to penetrate and sterilize areas that would normally be occupied by ambient air, and can be more efficient at sterilizing certain items with hard-to-reach areas within.
Autoclaves provide a physical method for disinfection and sterilization. They work with a combination of steam, pressure and time. Autoclaves operate at high temperature and pressure in order to kill microorganisms and spores. They are used to decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, instruments and lab ware. Regulated medical waste that might contain bacteria, viruses and other biological material are recommended to be inactivated by autoclaving before disposal.
1. Pulse vacuum exhaust to ensure the effect of steam sterilization.
2. Removable probe detects the internal temperature of liquid directly, to ensure the sterilization effect of liquid program.
3. Steam water internal circulation.
4. LCD screen display shows pressure, temperature, time and error codes.
5. Standard built-in printer for recording the information during the entire sterilization process.