A conductivity tester measures the amount of electrical current or conductance in a solution. Conductivity is useful in determining the overall health of a natural water body. It is also a way to measure changes in wastewater procedures at water treatment plants. Conductivity meters are common in any water treatment or monitoring situation, as well as in environmental laboratories.
This is the simplest and one of the most widely used applications. Conductivity meter readings are correlated with charts, graphs or previous lab readings to obtain quite accurate and instantaneous values of chemical concentration. In some instances where there is widespread demand for the measurement, special non-linear direct reading meter scales are available. This is true for applications involving the dilution of NaOH, H2SO4 and HCI, among others.
Bluetooth wireless transmitters that connect with smart phones or tables to log and monitor pH measurements. The data transmission is performed via Bluetooth wireless technology to a smart phone or tablet with the app installed. The app will allow the smart phone to pair and set up multiple transmitters.
The model YR01798 is a groundbreaking device that works synchronized with your Smartphone Device, in order to check the values immediately as fast as the reach of a click.
- 1 to 3 points calibration, automatically recognizes the conductivity standards.
- Selectable cell constant ( K=0.1/1/10) is matched the connected sensor.
- Selectable temperature compensation type (linear, non-linear, USP or EP), temperature compensation coefficient, pure water compensation coefficient, reference temperature (20 C or 25 C) and TDS conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Limit alarm alerts when reading exceeds range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and slope.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Read feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Interval Readings automatically send the measured data to the memory or printer.
- Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
- Expanded memory is capable of storing and recalling the data sets of 2 years.
- Stored readings can be printed or sent to the computer by e-mail.
- Multiparameter display allows the screen shows up to 3 parameters simultaneously.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.