2ºC To 8ºC Laboratory Refrigerator
Laboratory refrigerators are used to cool samples or specimens for preservation. They include refrigeration units for storing blood plasma and other blood products, as well as vaccines and other medical or pharmaceutical supplies. They differ from standard refrigerators used in homes or restaurant because they need to be totally hygienic and completely reliable.
Laboratory refrigerators need to maintain a consistent temperature in order to minimize the risk of bacterial contamination and explosions of volatile materials. To achieve a high degree of accuracy the refrigerator needs air to circulate and a fan to maintain an even temperature at all times. The fan turns off when the door is open to prevent cold air from blowing out of the unit. Laboratory refrigerators feature separate compartments to prevent cross contamination and can hold specific medical supplies, such as blood or vaccines.
Auto Defrost, Forced-Air Circulation Suitable for hospitals, blood banks, epidemic prevention, animal husbandry areas, pharmaceutical companies and research institutes. Designed to store pharmaceuticals, medicine, vaccines, biological materials, testing reagents and laboratory materials.
- Highly efficient compressor and fan.
- Forced-Air Circulation for large airflow with special air ducts to guarantee inner temperature consistency.
- Large area of the evaporator design, cooling strong and high temperature uniformity, While effectively suppressing frost, reducing defrosting process.
- Much thicker insulation design, once power failure inner temperature rises slowly to increase the emergency handling time.
- CFC-Free refrigerant.
- Microprocessor control, digital display of inner temperature, the inner temperature can be adjustabled within 2℃~8℃ with an increment of 0.1.
- LCD running status and alarm information.
- Over temperature alarm system, set the alarm temperature as requirements.
- Five sensors to display or control the temperature.
- Temperature recorder monitor system(Optional).
- Malfunction malfunction alarms: high temperature alarm, low temperature alarm, Sensor failure, Power failure alarm, Door jammed, low valtage of backup battery.
- Three alarming methods: buzzer alarming, digital flashing alarming and Remote alarm.
- Protection function: power-on delay, time between stops.
- Safety door lock, preventing unauthorized access.
- Auto defrost function guarantees a good performance in high ambient temperature and humidity area.
- Wide voltage design from 187V to 242V.
- Inner LED lighting and caster design.
- Maintenance free condensor design.
- No condensation glass door.