Biosafety Cabinet (Class II A2) 110V
This Class II A2 biosafety cabinet’s primary purpose is to serve as a means to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from pathogens.
Biosafety cabinet classes
Class II provides two kinds of protection, both the personnel and the product have protection, because the makeup air is also HEPA filtered. These types of biosafety cabinets have a minimum inflow velocity of 100 ft./min.
This model uses an airflow system that works with a 70% air recirculation and a 30% air exhaust. It also offers three types of protection operator, sample and environment. A2 biosafety cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
Biosafety cabinet uses
These cabinets have some great and practical features that really makes the job a lot easier. To begin with, this model has a large LCD display, which means you have all the safety parameters at a glance, and its ergonomically sized control panel improves user interface. In addition, it has a 304 stainless steel workstation surrounded by negative pressure. It also comes with two waterproof sockets located in the inside, which makes easier to use small devices inside the cabinet. Also has a remote control, which you can use to make the operations in an easier and more convenient way. Finally, it comes with an UV light with an emission of 253.7 nanometers for more efficient decontamination.
Advantages of biosafety cabinets uses
This model has a small dimension, so it is perfect for almost every workspace. It has a centrifugal fan with adjustable speed and a H14 HEPA filter. With the large LCD display the operators can check Large LCD display: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and down flow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator, etc. It also has a time reserve function, which can save 30 minutes waiting-time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after any experiment. With the remote control, you can make any action within 6 meters away from the cabinet. It has a motorized front window for convenient one-hand operation. In addition, it has a voice prompt function with an airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front-window height alarm.
This biosafety cabinet model measures 700x650x1230mm (WxDxH) in the outside and 600x500x540mm (WxDxH) in the inside. It has two HEPA filter with 99.999% efficient at 0.3μm and Filter life indicator. The power consumption is 500W. In addition, it has a 220V±10% 50Hz power supply. The standards accessories are: one piece of fluorescent lamp, two pieces of UV lamps, one remote control, two waterproof sockets and the optional accessories are a base stand and universal casters with brake and leveling feet.
Biosafety Cabinet, Class II A2
- Three protection: operator, sample and environment.
- Airflow system: 70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust.
- A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
- LCD display: Large Digital LCD displsy is easy to monitor all the safety parameters at a glance and ergonomically sized control panel improves user interface.
- Work Zone: Work zone is made of 304 stainless steel, is surround by negative pressure.
- Waterproof Socket: 2 waterproof sockets are located in the side making panel for optimum convenience of using small devices inside the cabinet.
- Remote Control: All functions can be realized with it, the operation much easier and convenient.
- UV Lamp: Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination.
- Small dimension,save space.
- Centrifugal fan, speed, adjustable; H14 HEPA filter.
- Large LCD diaplay: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and downflow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator etc.
- Time reaerve function: This can save 30 minutes waiting time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after experiment.
- Remote control: Each function can be realized 6 meters away from the cabinet by remote control, which can protect the operator under emergency.
- Motorized front window: The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation.
- Voice prompt function: Airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front window height alarm.