Biochemistry incubator Type III
Incubators are an essential dispositive in a laboratory when it comes to cellular biology experiments, microbiology, and cellular cultures. The perfect incubator maintains the right temperature, humidity and other factors involved in experiments that imitate the living process. Kalstein products offers you the ideal biochemistry incubator so that you can rely on the storage of any kind of culture you want to preserve.
These biochemistry incubators have terrific features that guarantees the safety and quality of the cultures you want to maintain. They are used in the fields of pharmacy, chemical industry, environmental protection, public health, agriculture and many more; they are special equipment to cultivate organisms for scientific research and examining, especially the chemical processes within and relating to living organisms.
Get to know some of these devices’ great features. About the safety functions, the temperature’s protection threshold value can be set. In addition, it has an auto-off protection and an alarm for abnormal situations. Another useful feature is that the parameters are automatically saved when the power is off or in case of a system error.
These incubators come with a LCD display screen. They run with a microprocessor PID temperature control, accurate and reliable. In addition, they have a polished stainless steel chamber and a round angle structure, feature that makes easier the cleaning process. The power socket comes integrated inside for additional small equipment and they have universal casters for easy movement.
Features of the Biochemistry incubator Type III
- LCD display
- Microprocessor PID temperature control, accurate and reliable.
- Polished stainless steel chamber.
- Round angle structure, easy to clean.
- Power socket integrated inside for additional small equipment.
- Universal Castors for easy movement.
- CFC-free eco-friendly refrigerant.
- Temperature protection threshold value can be set.
- Auto-off protection and alarm for abnormal situation.
- Parameters can be saved automatically when power off or system error.