The refrigeration process is a very important step in any kind of laboratory. The right refrigerators are much needed. That is why you cannot store your samples in any random refrigerator model. You must select the right one according to your laboratory’s field. This is a very important aspect, because you must know that every facility has different storage needs.
Making the right shopping decision, when it comes to scientific, medical, and laboratory refrigeration, is daunting task. That is why we can provide you with a wide variety of refrigerators, so that you can choose among them and have right model that suits your laboratory’s needs.
Small chest freezer
This Ultra-low Temperature Freezer offers a wide variety of research and storage applications, such as low temperature scientific experiments, preservation of plasma, biomaterial, tunny, biological product and testing low-temperature-resistant properties of military product. In addition, it is suitable for blood banks, hospitals, sanitation and anti-epidemic sanitation, research institutes, electronic industries, university laboratories, military industries and pelagic fishery companies.
Chest freezer specification
This model has a microprocessor-based temperature controller, with a temperature range that can be set freely and it goes from -10℃~ -86℃ with a controlling precision of 1℃ and a digital temperature display. This small chest freezer series has a keyboard lock and a password protected configuration page. In addition, it has a delayed start and safe stop interval between restart and the finishing process. Moreover, this model has a temperature printer that is able to record 7 days of information with a 72-hour battery backup for printer and controller display. You should also know that this model’s Power supply is 220V /50Hz 1 phase and it can be changed as 220V 60HZ or 110V 50/60HZ. Another interesting feature is that it has audible and visual alarm for:
- High or low temperature.
- Power failure.
- Low battery.
- Open door.
- Filter blocking.
- System failure.
This model’s structure design is the chest type with a stainless steel interior and a painted steel panel for the outer face. In addition, this small chest freezer has four caster units, which makes the handling inside the laboratory a lot easier. This model also has a rotatable assistant door handle with a top door with key lock. Moreover, this freezer has a two-time foaming technology with double seal design and 155 mm extra thickness heat insulation.
- Microprocessor-based temperature controller, -10℃~ -86℃ can be set freely , controlling precision is 1℃, Digital temperature display.
- Keyboard lock and password protected configuration page,Delayed start and safe stop interval between restart and being terminated
- Audible and visual alarm: High or low temperature alarm, Power failure alarm, Low battery alarm,Door open alarm, Filter blocking alarm, system failure alarm.
- With temperature printer, record 7days data. 72 hour battery back up for printer and controller display.
- Power supply: 220V /50Hz 1 phase, can be changed as 220V 60HZ or 110V 50/60HZ.
- Chest type, Stainless steel interior, outer is painted steel panel, 4units Casters for easy handing
- Rotatable assistant door handle,Top door with key lock.
- Two-times foaming technology, double seal design. 155mm extra thickness heat insulation.
- Optional: Chart recorder, CO2 back up, storage racks/boxes, Remote alarm system.
- Unique refrigeration circulation and unipolar compressor oil-lubricated technology
- Technology of mixture refrigerant, which composed of R134a,R404a,R23,R410A,N2 and so on, CFC free
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO13485