4°C Blood Bank Refrigerator 950L
Keeping cool whole blood and/or its components, it is a delicate matter. It is important to have the right temperature, measurements, structure, cooling system and control system. The Blood Bank Refrigerator is an excellent alternative for storing blood and its components and it is suitable for hospitals, blood banks, sanitation and anti-epidemic stations.
This refrigerator provides a precise temperature and it is the upright type, which means the exterior is made from structural steel plate. In addition, the interior is made from 304 grade stainless steel. To make it a practical refrigerator in your laboratory, this model has four caster units under the bottom.
Blood bank refrigerator use
Regarding the control system, this blood bank refrigerator has a Microprocessor-based temperature controller, so the temperature range is from 4°±1°C. This refrigerator also has a large LCD screen that displays temperature with an accuracy of 0.1°C. One of the most important features about the control system is that it has an automatic temperature control. That means that it defrosts automatically. In addition, the room temperature ranges from 0° to 32 degrees Celsius. Another interesting feature about the blood bank refrigerator is that comes with an audible and visible alarm for these situations:
- High or low temperature.
- Door ajar.
- System failure.
Blood bank refrigerator specification
There are other important details about this refrigerator. For example, it has a lockable three-layer glass door with inert gas inside. In addition, it has a fluorescent light inside. This refrigerator model comes with 4 to 5 steel wire tray-units. You should also know the refrigerator has a standard temperature printer with an optional chart recorder and a monitor system. Moreover, it has a heater to prevent the condensation foaming on the glass surface. Its voltage and frequency is 220V,50Hz/220V,60Hz/ 110V,60Hz, with an input power of 650 W. In addition, this model’s external size is 1200 mm x 750 mm x 1965 mm and the internal size is 1080 mm x 630 mm x 1420 mm.
Blood bank refrigerator temperature
This is an International Famous compressor and EBM fan motor unit, which means it is an excellent quality refrigerator. In addition, this model has a forced air circulation system with a high effective air cooled condenser and a fin-type evaporator. Another important feature you should know about this model is that its refrigerant is R134a and it is CFC free. Finally, this model has the following certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485.
- Microprocessor-based temperature controller, temperature range 4±1°C, Large screen LCD display of temperature, display accuracy of 0.1°C. Room temperature ranging from 0℃ to 32℃
- Automatic temperature control, Defrost automatic.
- Digital display of upper and lower temperature, two sensors.
- Perfect Audible/visual alarm system: High/low temperature alarm, Door open alarm, System failure alarm
- Power supply: 220V /50Hz 1 phase, can be changed as 220V 60HZ or 110V 50/60HZ
- Upright type, Exterior made from structural steel plate, interior made from 304 grade stainless steel. Four units Caster are mounted under the bottom
- 3-layer transparent door with inert gas inside, and lockable
- Interior fluorescent lighting
- Adjustable 8 units trays made of steel wire
- Temperature printer is standard, Optional chart recorder, monitor system
- Forced air circulation system
- The high-effective air-cooled condenser and the fin-type evaporator
- Refrigerant as R134a, CFC free
- Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO13485,CE