Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 5 (Freq: 35KHz Cap: 9000ml)
If you want to have the most convenient and powerful tool to remove contaminants from an article’s surface, you must acquire a Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner. This cleaning alternative removes tough contaminants in a gentle way that does not damage the surface. Ultrasonic cleaning provides excellent penetration and cleans the smallest crevices and between tightly spaced parts in a cleaning tank.
The way an ultrasonic cleaner works is using cavitation bubbles in a high frequency pressure waves (sound) that agitates a liquid. When this happens, a force on contaminants is produced in surfaces such as metals, plastics, glass, rubber, and ceramics. By doing this, you can also clean blind holes, cracks, and recesses.
Some of the basic components of an ultrasonic cleaner are a bank of ultrasonic transducers mounted to a radiating diaphragm, an electrical generator and a tank filled with aqueous solution. You should also know that the transducer is a key component, generating the high-frequency mechanical energy.
Ultrasonic cleaner type 5
This is the YR01759 Ultrasonic Cleaner model, which has a high quality & improved working effect with more professional technique design including: Dual heater protections, Moisture-proofed PCB, Degas feature, Industrial IC, Housing made from engineering resin. This ultrasonic cleaner’s frequency is 35.000 Hz. The strong power is 500 W (AC 100~120V 60 Hz), 520 W (AC 220~240V 50 Hz) and 450 W (AC 100V 50/60 Hz). In addition, the tank’s capacity is 9000 ml/ 9.5 quart (US), Max.7700ml / 8.14 quart (US), Min.1500 ml / 1.6 quart (US) and its size is 64.7 cm x 17.7 cm x 10.5 cm / 25.5” x 7.0” x 4.1”. Moreover, you should know that this model has a heating control with a temperature display in °C/°F (showing at 40℃/104°F 45℃/113°F 50℃/122°F 55℃/131°F 60℃/140°F).
You should also know that this digital ultrasonic cleaner has 4 industrial grade ultrasonic transducers (about 4 x 50 W = 200 W). In addition, it has a 3- color LED display with 4 ceramic heaters (about 4 x 80 W = 320 W). Another important detail is that this model has 3 cooling fans. In addition, it has 4 PCB boards control with 4 ultrasonic transducers independently and improve 40% efficiency of transducers, not susceptible to interference with more durability and multiple circuit protectors. Finally, this model has the following certificates CE, GS, ETL, CETL, SAA.
Features of the Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 5
- Frequency: 35,000Hz
- Strong power: 500 W ( AC 100~120V 60 Hz),520W (AC 220~240V 50 Hz),450 W (AC 100V 50/60 Hz)
- Tank Capacity: 9000 ml/ 9.5 quart (US), Max.7700ml / 8.14 quart (US), Min.1500 ml / 1.6 quart (US).
- Tank size: 64.7 x 17.7 x 10.5 cm / 25.5” x 7.0” x 4.1”
- Timer: 1 to 30-minute full range timer
- Controlled heating: Temperature display in °C / °F (showing at 40℃/104°F 45℃/113°F 50℃/122°F 55℃/131°F 60℃/140°F)
- Solution usage timer
- Drainage valve & Detachable power cord, convenient to use.
- 4 industrial grade ultrasonic transducers (4x50 W = 200 W)
- 4 ceramic heaters (4x80 W = 320 W).
- 3-color LED display.
- 4 PCB boards control 4 ultrasonic transducers independently and improve 40% efficiency of transducers, not susceptible to interference, more durability and also has multiple circuit protectors.
- 3 cooling fans.
- Moisture-proofed PCB.
- Certificate: CE, GS, ETL, CETL, SAA