Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 4 (Freq: 35KHz Cap: 7500ml)
If you want to have the most convenient and powerful tool to remove contaminants from an article’s surface, you must acquire a Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner. This cleaning alternative removes tough contaminants in a gentle way that does not damage the surface. Ultrasonic cleaning provides excellent penetration and cleans the smallest crevices and between tightly spaced parts in a cleaning tank.
The way an ultrasonic cleaner works is using cavitation bubbles in a high frequency pressure waves (sound) that agitates a liquid. When this happens, a force on contaminants is produced in surfaces such as metals, plastics, glass, rubber, and ceramics. By doing this, you can also clean blind holes, cracks, and recesses.
Some of the basic components of an ultrasonic cleaner are a bank of ultrasonic transducers mounted to a radiating diaphragm, an electrical generator and a tank filled with aqueous solution. You should also know that the transducer is a key component, generating the high-frequency mechanical energy.
Ultrasonic cleaner type 4
This is the Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner YR01758. This model uses a plain tap water for cleaning, which creates a clear cleaning effect visible to human eyes, making the items shine as new after cleaning. In order to improve the product’s features and ergonomics, a digital control function was added on the base of the Standard Series. This ultrasonic cleaner type 4 is suitable for household and small-scale commercial applications, because it can clean various household items.
Get to know some of this model’s features. First, you should know that its frequency is 35.000 Hz. The strong power is 380 W (AC 100~120V 60 Hz), 410W (AC 220~240V 50 Hz) and 310W (AC 100V 50/60 Hz). In addition, the tank’s capacity is 7500ml (2.0 gallon), Max. 6000ml (1.6 gallon), Min.4300ml (1.1 gallon) and its size is 33.1 cm x 23.8 cm x 10.5 cm / 13.0” x 9.4” x 4.1”. Moreover, you should know that this model has a heating control with a temperature display in °C/°F (showing at 40℃/104°F 45℃/113°F 50℃/122°F 55℃/131°F 60℃/140°F).
You should also know that this digital ultrasonic cleaner has 3 industrial grade ultrasonic transducers (about 3 x 55 W = 165 W). In addition, it has a 3- color LED display with 3 ceramic heaters (about 3 x 80 W = 240 W). Another important detail is that this model has 5 temperature settings. Finally, this model has the following certificates CE, GS, ETL, CETL, SAA, PSE.
Features of the Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 4
- Frequency: 35,000Hz
- Strong power: 380 W ( AC 100~120V 60 Hz),410W (AC 220~240V 50 Hz),310W (AC 100V 50/60 Hz)
- Tank Capacity: 7500ml (2.0 gallon), Max.6000ml (1.6 gallon), Min.4300ml (1.1 gallon).
- Tank size:33.1 x 23.8 x 10.5 cm / 13.0” x 9.4” x 4.1”
- Timer: 1 to 30-minute full range timer
- Controlled heating: Temperature display in °C/°F (showing at 40℃/104°F 45℃/113°F 50℃/122°F 55℃/131°F 60℃/140°F)
- 3 industrial grade ultrasonic transducers (about 3 x 55 W = 165 W)
- 3 ceramic heaters (about 3 x 80 W = 240 W)
- 3-color LED display
- 1 to 30-minute full range timer
- 5 temperature settings
- Solution usage timer
- 3 transducers are controlled by 3 PCBs separately. This increases the efficiency by 40% and makes transducers less susceptible to interferences, more durable.
- Multiple circuit protectors.
- Industrial ICs
- 3 cooling fans
- PCBs are moisture-proofed.
- Plastic basket has a patented design. It can be elevated along the folding handles and locked in position to drain water.
- Solution usage timer
- Drainage valve & Detachable power cord, convenient to use.
- High quality & improved working effect with more professional technique design: Dual heater protections, Moisture-proofed PCB, Degas feature, Industrial IC, Housing made from engineering resin.
- Certificate: CE, GS, ETL, CETL, SAA, PSE