Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 1 (Freq: 35KHz Cap: 2000ml)
If you want to have the most convenient and powerful tool to remove contaminants from an article’s surface, you must acquire a Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner. This cleaning alternative removes tough contaminants in a gentle way that does not damage the surface. Ultrasonic cleaning provides excellent penetration and cleans the smallest crevices and between tightly spaced parts in a cleaning tank.
The way an ultrasonic cleaner works is using cavitation bubbles in a high frequency pressure waves (sound) that agitates a liquid. When this happens, a force on contaminants is produced in surfaces such as metals, plastics, glass, rubber, and ceramics. By doing this, you can also clean blind holes, cracks, and recesses.
Some of the basic components of an ultrasonic cleaner are a bank of ultrasonic transducers mounted to a radiating diaphragm, an electrical generator and a tank filled with aqueous solution. You should also know that the transducer is a key component, generating the high-frequency mechanical energy.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 1
This YR1755 Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner model is suitable for laboratory, water bottles, industrial water purification systems, medical, examination apparatus and more. Its circuitry uses more separately excited advanced oscillation, which is different from the self-excited oscillation used in previous models. One of this model’s feature is that it has a programmed IC, which means that its output has stable frequency and stable wave form. The components on the PCB generate less heat therefore it has a higher working efficiency. This feature becomes more important when the product continuously works for long hours. This makes the life expectancy of the product 10% longer. Another great thing is that the cleaning effect is 15% better than previous models.
There are two more special cleaning features, which are:
- Degas. Its main benefit is to remove air bubbles from cleaning solutions. Air bubbles prevent propagation of the ultrasonic wave and reduce the cleaning effect. Using the degas function for over 2 minutes when large amounts of air bubbles exist or when chemical solutions are added in the cleaning liquid, will help to improve the cleaning effect.
- Sweeping. It sweeps frequencies within a 3 KHz range (36KHz/37KHz/38KHz/39KHz). Its main Benefits are: faster cleaning, damage free cleaning, more uniform distribution of ultrasound energy, improved cavitation and better cleaning.
This model has a digital control with a special 2-color LED display. In addition, the frequency is 35,000 Hz. Finally, this model has the following certificates: CE, GS, PSE, ETL and CETL.
Features of the Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Type 1:
- Frequency: 35,000Hz Tank Capacity: 2,000ml
- Power: 150W AC100-120V,60Hz 160W AC220-240V,50Hz 130W AC100V,50/60Hz
- Uniformly distributed ultrasonic wave (70W)
- Ceramic heater(80W)
- 1 to 30-minute full range timer.
- Industial grade IC.
- Multiple circuit protection.
- Moisture-proof PC.
- Cooling fan.
- Improved product durability.
- With Degas Feature
- Overheat protector
- Detachable power cord
- Housing made from engineering resin
- Certificate: CE, GS, PSE, ETL, CETL