Table Type Steam Sterilizers with Pulse-Vacuum System
In order to eliminate microbes and any kind of bacteria, you need to properly sterilize every tool you use inside your laboratory. In order to do that, you must have a tabletop steam sterilizer. This device is one of the most important one, because the sterilization process is fundamental when you are performing important tests and researches.
The way these devices work is when steam enters the sterilizer chamber and contacts the outer layer of the wrapped fabric packs, condensing on the surface and transferring heat to the fabric. After this happens, the steam condenses on the next layer inward and the process continues until the steam has heated all items within the packs. After the sterilization cycle is complete, the steam is exhausted and the sterile items are dried using radiant heat from the chamber and the evaporative effect of the vacuum methods.
This unit disinfects and sterilizes the objects with saturated steam, by exhausting the cold air to clear the environment, making the objects completely dry by vacuum-exhausting and jacking baking. When the physical characteristics of the pressured saturated steam are used, it will release hot air meanwhile is condensing. The unit will continue the sterilization process at a high temperature in the given time. This way the viruses, bacteria and spores are eliminated, making a good sterilization effort.
Vacuum system steam sterilizer
The sterilizing procedure from these models is automatically controlled and you do not have to be constantly supervising the process, this feature allows you to use them at your convenience. Another great feature is that it exhausts by pulse-vacuum at least 3 or more times, applying this technique to wrapped or unwrapped objects. In addition, both models come with a drying function. Moreover, they have an inner printer that records the complete sterilization process.
Another great aspect is that they have a Bowie&Dick testing function, which is for the steam penetrating testing. In addition, the self-testing malfunction is easy to maintain. About the safety functions, you should know that they have a safety locking, which means the steam cannot enter the chamber and the unit will trigger an alarm when the door is not correctly closed; on top of that, you cannot open the door when the inner pressure exceeds 0.027 mpa.
In addition, they have an over pressure protection in case the pressure exceeds the standard; they have a safety valve that will exhaust the air. Finally, you should know that they also have a low water protection, which means that the unit cannot start if there is not enough water according to the level. When this happens, the power of the device will shut down immediately.
Steam Sterilizers with Pulse-Vacuum System
The unit disinfects and sterilizes the objects with saturated steam, by the means of pulsely exhausting the cold air to clear the efforts from which to the temperature, and make the objects completely drying by the way of vacuum-exhausting and jacket baking. By using the physical characteristics of the pressured saturated steam will releasing plenty of hot while condensing, the unit will keep the sterilizing objects wet and at high temperature in a given time, which spoils the virus and the spores together, and good sterilizing efforts will be received.
Features of Table Type Steam Sterilizers with Pulse-Vacuum System
- The sterilizing procedure is automatically controlled, it is not necessary to be supervised, and used conveniently.
- At lease 3 or more times pulse-vacuum exhausting, which is applied to wrapped or unwrapped objects,hollow equipment.
- Drying function.
- With inner printer, which record the for the full procedure of the sterilization.
- With Bowie&Dick testing function, which is for the steam penetrating testing.
- Self-testing malfunction, easy to maintain.
- Safety locking: the steam can not enter the chamber and the unit will alarm when the door is not closed tightly,and the door can not the open when the inner pressure is exceed 0.027mpa.
- Over pressure protection: If the pressure exceed the working pressure, the safety valve will exhausting the air.
- Low water protection: The unit can not be started if the water don’t reach the high level,and the power will cut off directly.
- Over current protection: The broker will cut off the power by the over current happened.