PURIST ultra-pure water system ASTM1 (up to 100 L/day)
PURIST is an ultra-pure water production system of type ASTM1, up to 100L / day, from pre-treated water (reverse osmosis, demineralization).
The ultra-pure water produced meets the most rigorous requirements of the laboratory, from sample preparation to rinsing of high-sensitivity bottles, as well as advanced analysis (ASA, HPLC, ICP, GC, AOX, TOC).
The PURIST is available in three versions: standard, UV as well as UV with remote distribution arm.
Features of the ultra-pure water system ASTM1
- Equipped with a high purity demineralization cartridge adapted to the parameters of the pretreated water, guaranteeing an optimal ultrapure water quality.
- An expansion valve is available as an option to reduce water pressure at the system inlet.
- Automatic recirculation of the water every hour, to avoid the development of germs and to maintain the quality of ultra pure water.
- System status and quality settings are clearly displayed on a large LCD screen that is very simple and easy to use.
- It is available in the dispensing arm version and programming the dispensing volume.
- Easy to use and install.
PURIST System Set
- Main system
- Dispenser (optional)
- RephiQuatro U Pack 1 Cartridge
- 0.2µm PES capsule filter
- 185/254 nm dual wavelength UV lamp (for the UV model, preinstalled)