RO Direct Pure system of osmosed water (up to 500 L/day)
RO Direct Pure is a system of production of osmosed water, up to 500L / day, of raw water.
The produced osmosis water will be purified by 98% of the minerals of the drinking water and 99% of the germs and particles.
This product is used, among other things, directly for the washing and rinsing of glassware, humidifiers, water baths, autoclaves, feeding of laboratory animals or preparation of buffer solutions.
It has an internal pressure reducer, a reverse osmosis module, which allows the production of high quality water with a reduced operating cost.
Comes complete with a three-filter crankcase, in the external pre-treatment, a 30 L tank with level measurement and CO2 absorbing ventilation and a battery leak detector.
Direct Pure RO is available in 11 versions: production capacity from 10 to 50 l / h, with or without remote distribution arm.
Features of the Direct Pure system of osmosed water
- Fully separate electrical and water compartments to ensure safe use.
- Automatic system of RO membranes discharge to prevent the development of germs and other microorganisms and thus guarantee a maximum useful life.
- It is available in the dispensing arm version and programming the dispensing volume.
- Available as standard with a 30L tank (also available in 60L and optional UV module), a level sensor and a sterile ventilated filter with CO2 absorbent to avoid contamination of purified carbon dioxide water.
RO System Set
- System includes:
- Main system
- Prefiltration kit (three-stage)
- RO membrane (preinstalled)
- 30L PE water tank with liquid level sensor
- Tank vent filter with CO2 Scavenger