Pure Direct EDI high purity ASTM 2 water system (up to 250 L/day)
Pure Direct EDI is a high purity ASTM 2 water system up to 250 L / day of raw water.
The produced ultra-pure water exceeds in quality standards, such as distilled or even bi-distilled water.
It includes an internal pressure reducer, a pre-treatment package, a reverse osmosis module, an electro-deionization deionization stage, which allows the production of high quality water at reduced costs.
Comes complete with its package, a three-filter crankcase, external pre-treatment, a 30L tank with level measurement and CO2 absorbing ventilation, a 0.2μm sterile capsule filter and a leak detector battery.
Direct Pure EDI is available in 9 versions: production capacity from 5 to 15L / h, with or without dual wavelength UV lamp, and with or without remote distribution arm.
Features of the High Purity Water System
- The system integrates the best Siemens EDI module in its class, to obtain high quality water at an affordable price.
- The system status and quality parameters are clearly displayed on a large, very simple and easy to use LCD display.
- Automatic discharge system of RO membrane to avoid the development of germs and other microorganisms and thus guarantee a maximum useful life.
- It is available in one version, with dispensing arm and extraction volume programming.
- Supplied as standard with a 30L tank (also available in 60L and optional UV module), a level sensor and a sterile ventilated filter with CO2 absorbent to avoid contamination of purified water by carbon dioxide.
EDI System Set
- Main system
- Dispenser (optional)
- Prefiltration kit (3-stage)
- RO membrane (preinstalled)
- RR300CP01 Safeguard cartridge
- 30 L PE water tank with level sensor
- Tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger
- UV lamp (for UV models, preinstalled)
- Leak Protector