ADEPT Ultra-pure water production system type ASTM1 (up to 20L/day)
Direct Pure ADEPT is an ultra-pure water production system, type ASTM1, up to 20L/day, from raw water. The produced ultra-pure water meets the most rigurous requirements in the laboratory, from sample preparation to rinsing of high-sensitivity bottles, as well as advanced analysis (ASA, HPLC, ICP, GC, AOX, TOC).
It includes an internal pressure reducer, a pre-treatment cartridge, a reverse osmosis module and a polishing cartridge. A recirculation system guarantees optimum water quality at all times. An osmosed water distribution point is also available on the facade in direct production (flow> 0.5 L./min.).
The Direct Pure ADEPT is available in two versions: standard and with double UV lamp (185/254 nm). It comes complete with its two packs, a 0.2μm sterile capsule filter and a battery leak detector.
Ultra-pure water production system Features
- Compact system that does not require external pre-treatment, easy to use and install.
- It does not require tank, eliminating the risk of contamination of the water supply and pipes.
- Automatic discharge system of RO membranes to prevent the development of germs and other microorganisms and thus guarantee a maximum useful life.
- Equipped with high purity demineralisation cartridges for optimal quality of ultra-pure water.
- Automatic water recirculation every hour to avoid the development of germs and to maintain the ultra pure water quality.
- The system status and quality settings are clearly displayed on a large LCD screen, which is very simple and easy to use.
Adept System Set
Includes RR300CP01 and RR600Q2KT, and leak protector.