Economic Inoculating Loops
Great quality inoculating loops are very important tools inside any lab related to microbiology and any sample testing. There are other names for inoculating loops. The other names, which you can find these loops, are smear, loop, inoculation wand or microstreaker. Their use is transferrin microscopic microorganisms. Microbiologists use this tool.
These loops remove a consistent amount of the liquid suspended inoculum by using the phenomenon of surface tension. These are polypropylene loops, making it a product resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids. This material is a good choice for containers and tools that handle such liquids. Polypropylene’s melting point is 130 degrees Celsius.
One of the great features of these items is that they are sterile and disposable, so that eliminates the risk of cross contamination. The smooth surface on the loop allows easy streaking. You should also know that the loops do not have rough plastic edges, flashing or burrs on the head. Loops do not cut or gouge the agar. The hexagonal loop shaft improves grip, assists orientation and makes diluting and streaking very easy. You can choose between rigid or flexible loops to different applications and preferences.
Get to know the different models of loops. First, there is the 1ul model; this one is clear and rigid. Secondly, there is 5ul model; this one is blue and flexible. In third place, there is the 10ul model; this one is also rigid and its color is green. The flexible models are the 1ul model, which comes in yellow. Then, there is the 5ul, which comes in red. Finally, there is the 10ul, which comes in white. You should know that all of those options are EO sterilize and the packaging is 20 units per peel bag and 50 bags per box.
- Ideal for streaking and obtaining inoculum without damaging of surface.
- Being both sterile and disposable eliminates the risk of cross contamination.
- Smooth loop surfaces allows easy streaking.
- No rough plastic edges, flashing or burrs on the loop head. Loops do not cut or gouge the agar.
- Hexagonal loop shaft improves grip, assists orientation and makes diluting and streaking easy.
- Choice of rigid or flexible loops.
- Soft-flexible or rigid plastic to cater to different applications and preferences of.