Biosafety Cabinet Class II B2
These biosafety cabinets’ primary purpose is to serve as a means to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from pathogens.
Biosafety cabinet classes
Class II provides two kinds of protection, because the makeup air is also HEPA filtered. There are several types of Class II biosafety cabinets; the model we are offering is the type A2. These biosafety cabinets have a minimum inflow velocity of 100 ft./min.
These biosafety cabinets use an airflow system that works with a 70% air recirculation and a 30% air exhaust. It also offers three types of protection operator, sample and environment. A2 biosafety cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
Biosafety cabinet uses
These cabinets have some great and practical features that really makes the job a lot easier. To begin with, they have a large LCD display, which means you have all the safety parameters at a glance, and their ergonomically sized control panel improves user interface. Also, have a remote control, which you can use to make the operations in an easier and more convenient way. These models have a 304 stainless steel workstation surrounded by negative pressure. They also come with an UV light that has an emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination. The front window is motorized and it has two layers of laminated toughened glass?5mm, anti UV. They have a foot master universal caster with brake and leveling feet. Also, keep in mind that you have to adjust front window height with the foot switch during experiments to avoid airflow turbulence caused by arm movement.
There are many advantages with these models. They have a time reserve function, a HEPA filter life and UV life indicator. The automatic air speed is adjustable with filter block. They have an audio and visual alarm to alert filter replacement, window over height, abnormal airflow velocity, etc. Most accessories are standard so there is no need to pay more. There is also an interlock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower with fluorescent lamp; blower and front window.
- Motorized Front Window.
- Time Reserve Function.
- HEPA Filter life and UV Life indicator.
- Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
- Work area surrounded by negative pressure, it can ensure maximum safety in work area.
- Audio and visual alarm (Filter replacement, Window over height, abnormal Air flow velocity etc).
- Most accessories are standard. No need to pay more, save your money.
- Remote Control. All functions can be realized with it, making the operation much easier and more convenient.
- Foot Switch. Adjust front window height by foot during experiment, to avoid airflow turbulence caused by arm movement.
- Interlock Function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.