Biosafety Cabinet (Class II A2)
A biosafety cabinet is an enclosed and ventilated workspace inside a laboratory, built to be able to handle pathogens contaminated materials requiring a specific biosafety level.
Le cabinet de biosécurité doit être certifié
The NSF International tests gives certification to minimize the hazards inherent in working with biosafety agents of levels 1, 2, 3 or 4. This certificate also includes basic requirements for design, construction and performance to provide personnel, product and environmental protection; reliable operation; durability; cleanability; noise level and illumination control; vibration control; and electrical safety. This model offers three types of protection: to the operator, to the sample and to the environment. The airflow system is 70% recirculation and 30% air exhaust. The A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
Biological safety cabinet classes
There are several biological safety cabinets’ classes; in this case, the features are practical. To begin with, they have an LCD monitor display that makes easier to monitor all the safety parameters at a glance and the ergonomically sized control panel improves the user’s interface. Secondly, they have a motorized front window. In addition, these models have stainless steel work zone, water and gas tabs. The caster is the foot master type. These models come with two waterproof sockets and the UV lamp has an emission of 253.7 nanometers for more efficient decontamination.
There are more advantages in these biological safety cabinets. The automatic air speed is adjustable with filter block. They have stainless steel side and back walls. In addition, they have an interlock function, a UV lamp and front window a fluorescent lamp and a blower. Finally, the front is 10 degrees slanted to offer comfort to the operator while working for long time, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
- Motorized Front Window.
- Time Reserve Function.
- HEPA Filter life and UV Life indicator.
- Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
- Work area surrounded by negative pressure, it can ensure maximum safety in work area.
- Audio and visual alarm (Filter replacement, Window over height, abnormal Air flow velocity etc).
- Most accessories are standard. No need to pay more, save your money.
- Remote Control. All functions can be realized with it, making the operation much easier and more convenient.
- Foot Switch. Adjust front window height by foot during experiment, to avoid airflow turbulence caused by arm movement.
- Interlock Function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.
Parameters by Models