Direct Pure UP ultra-pure water system ASTM 1 (up to 500 L/day)
Direct Pure UP is an ultra-pure ASTM 1 water production system, up to 500 L / day, of raw water.
The produced ultra-pure water meets the most rigorous requirements in the laboratory, from sample preparation to rinsing of high-sensitivity bottles, as well as advanced analysis (ASA, HPLC, ICP, GC, AOX, TOC).
It includes an internal pressure reducer, a reverse osmosis module, a demineralization package and a polishing package. An osmosed water distribution point of the tank is also available on the facade.
It comes complete with packages, a three-filter crankcase for external pre-treatment, a 30-liter tank with level measurement and CO2 absorbing filter, a sterile 0.2 μm capsule filter and a battery leakage.
Direct Pure UP is available in 17 versions: production capacity from 10 to 50L / h, with or without UV lamp of double wavelength, and with or without remote distribution arm.
Features of the ultra-pure water system ASTM 1
- Automatic washing system of RO membranes to prevent the development of germs and other microorganisms.
- Two sets of purification cartridges to ensure demineralization and removal of TOC from water
- Automatic recirculation of water every hour to avoid the development of germs and maintain ultra pure water quality.
- It is available in the dispensing arm version and programming the dispensing volume.
- Available as standard with a 30L tank (also available in 60L and optional UV module), a level sensor and a sterile ventilated filter with CO2 absorbent to avoid contamination of purified carbon dioxide water.
UP System Set
- Main system
- Dispenser (optional)
- Prefiltration kit (3-stage)
- RO membrane (preinstalled)
- 30 L PE water tank with level sensor
- Tank vent filter with CO2 remover
- RephiDuo H Pack cartridge
- RephiDuo U Pack cartridge
- 0.2 µm capsule filter
- UV lamp (for UV models, preinstalled)
- Leak protector