Portable Lead Ion Meter
YR01817-12 Portable Lead Ion Meter
Standard portable lead ion meter, suitable for outdoor applications. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- High-performance portable lead ion meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 2 to 5 points push-button calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
- Selectable concentration units, including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- mV measurement mode can be used for checking the electrode performance.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, stability criteria, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
SpecificationsOrder InformationOptional AccessoriesPackaging