Tabletop low speed centrifuge with LCD screen
In almost every field of science and chemistry, centrifuges are an important and fundamental element in any laboratory. Their main function is to separate sample solutions according to their weight and other factors. Nowadays, centrifuges are far more than just a motor spinning around. Centrifuges are available in different sizes, speed and configuration.
The centrifuge process consists in separating particles from a solution according to their size, shape, density and viscosity. The centrifugal force is a very crucial technique in biochemistry or biotechnology. In this case, we are presenting you the low-speed tabletop model that meets your research needs. Low-speed centrifuges are very common when it comes to routine sedimentation of heavy particles such as red blood cells until the particles are tightly packed into a pellet and supernatant goes through a decantation process.
Low speed centrifuge
This low speed centrifuge’s max RCF is 5300g and its maximum speed is 6000rpm. About the control system, this YR134 model runs with a microcomputer control, an electronic lock and an AC variable-conversion motor, which delivers high torque.
This refrigerated centrifuge works with an imported compressor unit that runs with a non-CFC refrigerant. This means that this model meets up the environmental standards. Another great feature is that this is a programmable machine, so the operation data can be automatically stored. It also has a LED or LCD display with a touching panel, which makes the operation a lot easier. Other great features about this high-speed refrigerated centrifuge are:
- Self-locking device.
- Over-speed safety device.
- Over temperature safety device.
- Imbalance safety device.
- Automatic alarm device.
The real-time conversation of speed and RCF is very convenient for operation. Finally, this model has 10 acceleration and deceleration level files for you to choose.
About this model’s capacity, you should know that the maximum is 500mlx4. The temperature setting is from -20 to 40 degrees Celsius. The power supply is AC220V 50Hz 30A and the external dimensions are (LxWxH) 460mmx540mmx340mm with a net weight of 31Kg.
- Microcomputer control, variable-conversion motor which delivers high torque, stable operation, low noise and high speed accuracy.
- Touch panel, programmable operation, operation data can be set according to demands and stored automatically.
- LCD display, user-friendly interface, simple and convenient operations.
- The real-time conversation of Speed and RCF is convenient for operation.
- It has self-locking device, lid safety device, over-speed safety device, and automatic alarm device, etc.
- It has 9 files of acceleration and deceleration lever for your choice.